Doctor Uke

Tremendous Resource; nice guy; great musician! :)

Very generous with his skills and knowledge.

thank you, Doctor Uke! :)

keep uke'in',

Great, great website. I've never met Dr. Uke, but I'm glad to hear he is as wonderful as his site.

Hooray for the good Doctor! 1501 songs is quite an achievement. Here's hoping for another 1500 at least.

In my opinion, Dr. Uke is the best source of songs for the ukulele. Dr. Uke is to be congratulated. Wonderful job of enriching the ukulele community.

I'm usually terrified of doctors but this one seems alright!
Thank you Dr. Uke. I dig having the PDF and the sound-clip that goes along with it.

Yeah, probably half my song book are copies taken from Dr. Uke's site. It's a wonderful gift. Thank you Dr. Uke!!!

And, the Doc is a great guy. Send him an email about one of his tunes, and you'll get a nice reply. He appreciates errata corrections and even suggestions.

Thank you Dr, Uke, this is a wonderful site with a lot of my favorites. Great job!

My mom loved hearing me play the songs she remembered from her teens and twenties - which was in the 1940's. Dr. Uke's site has a lot of songs from that era, and they brought her a great deal of enjoyment. Even if they were beyond my capability of playing, we could sing along together. I thank Dr. Uke for giving me some wonderful memories with my mom. Congratulations on the milestone.

My mom loved hearing me play the songs she remembered from her teens and twenties - which was in the 1940's. Dr. Uke's site has a lot of songs from that era, and they brought her a great deal of enjoyment. Even if they were beyond my capability of playing, we could sing along together. I thank Dr. Uke for giving me some wonderful memories with my mom. Congratulations on the milestone.

This is so very sweet :eek: Congrats to the Doc for an amazing milestone to go with the positively amazing site!

This is so very sweet :eek: Congrats to the Doc for an amazing milestone to go with the positively amazing site!

That is a great feat! Doc's site has been very helpful on more than one occasion when I needed or wanted to learn a particular song that very conveniently he already had posted up. Here's to the next 1,501 songs!

I feel ignorant.
This is the first I have heard of Dr. UKe.
Thank you.

What a great resource. I have a few teacher friends that recently picked up the uke.
I think this would be great site for them.
Thanks again for sharing.

Love Dr. Uke! That new "On Broadway" tab kills!

Top Bottom