Wtb his and hers ukuleles

hey_day

Reaction score
My best friend got married recently and have been struggling to think of a great wedding present. It hit me yesterday that his and hers ukuleles would be great. They love music and while he is a musician never did anything stringed. So I'm looking for a great pair of matching ukes. He is about 6 ft and she is just a little over 5 ft. So maybe a concert and tenor. Or soprano and tenor. Obviously their height shouldn't dictate the instrument but would be cute to match them and they can trade between themselves. Anyone have a pair or know a pit to look at? I can't break the bank sadly.

Take a look at Kinnard ukulele. They have a match pair of one tenor in all maple and one tenor in all Walnut. They are exceptionally nice looking and sounding ukuleles. Not cheap mind you. They are made down by San Diego. Just a thought........

Seems like an opportunity for Kanile'a to introduce the line of Craig Chee & Sarah Maisel ukes.

I don't know what the budget is but the solid Ceder top Kalas have gotten a lot of attention in the low-to-mid range. They are not so inexpensive to appear to be an easy find, and not so expensive to hurt feelings if they are not used daily. They are also nice looking imo. (available in both tenor and concert sizes)

Top Bottom