Bass Section

edmundwhitehead

Reaction score
I've recently noticed more and more bass players that double up on the uke. It seems that there's something irresistable about playing such as small, high instrument when you've been playing a massive, low hulk of an instrument.

Anyways, I don't mean for you guys to turn this site into a guitar site, but considering the fact that you already have guitar threads, it might be a good idea to consider making a bass one.

And by the way, check this out: http://www.largesound.com/ashboryarticle/concept/ukulele/

Aye, I play the bass as well.

Generally, I imagine, a lot of people who play the ukulele will be fairly musical, and will play other instruments. For example, I play the violin primarily, and then bass and ukulele. Perhaps a general musician forum would be more appropriate?

Oh, and bass ukuleles look horrendous. I'll stick to my Yamaha, danke schön.

How about something like 'accompaniment instruments' to cover any non-uke instrument? I believe this would keep the site focused, while still providing a section to cover these other instruments.

I like the general music forum idea: I play cello, uke, and bass (hmm... something about fours strings, maybe...), and wouldn't mind having an area to talk about other instrument-related stuff.

I have to agree with the Bass Section :)

Ive been a bass player for 2 years. It would be great if we can have a bass section.

Top Bottom