New Kinnard Kiku - "Inisheer Air"

Camsuke

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I finally got a chance to record a little video of my new Kinnard Kiku.

This is a truly wonderful instrument and I am very grateful to all that made this possible.

Kinnard's are awesome instruments and both Kevin and John are an absolute delight to work with.

The team at HMS were also brilliant to deal with, Andrew and his team are really setting new standards for quality instruments and exceptional customer service.

Thanks to all.

Here are the specs and photos from HMS; http://www.theukulelesite.com/kinnard-ukes-custom-kiku-spruce-maple-6151506.html

I have also adapted this tune for high g Ukulele, the tab is listed here http://forum.ukuleleunderground.com/showthread.php?117239-Inisheer-Air

Last edited:
Would love to hear it, but it's telling me video has been removed by the user?

Kinnard is high on my list for my first custom......

Beautiful in every respect, instrument, melody and performance!

That was really really beautiful. I would love to fall asleep to that every night. If Kinnard is a sharp as I think they are they should put that up on their website. I love the blacked out back ground as well, great production.

Wonderful! What a great performance, song and instrument. What are the specs? My UAS just went to warp 9.

Last edited:
Nicely done! From one Kinnard fan to another...

Thanks for all the positive feedback guys, it is very much appreciated. I have just edited the original post to include photos & specs for the Kiku. There is also a link for the guitar tab in the YouTube description and a link to the Ukulele tab which I adapted a little while back.

Super job Campbell ! You've got talent!

Great playing Campbell! What did you use to record and did you use a lot of reverb? It's weird but doesn't sound like a uke to me but more like a lute.

That was great.
Thanks Blodzoom.

Super job Campbell ! You've got talent!
Hi Hodge, thanks very much mate.

Cam, you play that piece with such a wonderful ease which makes it so enjoyable to listen to.
Hi old mate, the Kiku is extremely comfortable to play, it's tends to make you relax when you play it!

Great playing Campbell! What did you use to record and did you use a lot of reverb? It's weird but doesn't sound like a uke to me but more like a lute.
Hi Daniel, I have a Yamaha THR5A amp strapped to the video tripod directly below the camcorder. I use some reverb & compression and that's about it. Extremely low tech & very simple. No need to mix or sync, just straight into the camcorder. Thanks for the feedback, it's most appreciated.

Top Bottom