FS - LETS MAKE DEAL - willing to take a small loss - PONO ATDC-C & ATSH-PC

Pukin' Ukin'

Reaction score
Both come with deluxe hard shell case. And I JUST took these pics yesterday.

I am primarily a guitar player with a collection of great guitars and too many ukes. Now I know many will say "too many ukes?? What's HE smoking?" Well, I am just happy with the one that I am keeping. Call me crazy. Please call me crazy.

However, these are in excellent condition. I'm not "pumping" these up, they're actually amazing ukes in immaculate condition and there are definitely no better deals around. I just don't need them because I bought a third.

Best way to contact me is at theargus2@gmail.com or you CAN PM me obviously.

ATDC-C $500
This figuring in the cedar top is "1 in a 100"
Solid Acacia sides and back with solid Cedar top
5.jpg

6.jpg

ATSH-PC $600
All solid acacia sides, back and top with slotted headstock
1.jpg

2.jpg

Another posting for these beautiful Pono's? This seems to be the fourth posting. Patience my friend. They will eventually go to a good home.

Another posting for these beautiful Pono's? This seems to be the fourth posting. Patience my friend. They will eventually go to a good home.

Yes, good luck Puke'uke.
It appears as though this is a marketing ploy of some sort.
Merely an observation and not an accusation.

Yes, good luck Puke'uke.
It appears as though this is a marketing ploy of some sort.
Merely an observation and not an accusation.

Marketing ploy? Sort of like when everyone bumps their listing to the top? I don't see this as a "ploy" ... he just simply chooses to relist the ukes he's trying to sell.

Good luck with the sale ... they look like keepers!

Yeah Texas you got me! Thanks for backing me up deschutestout. I don't know what that dudes issue is but he seems to get his probing hands negatively into many posts. I literally just have two excellent ukes that I do not need anymore. I can't wait for some type of condescending, asinine response from him. We all know it's coming. :rolleyes:

Yeah Texas you got me! Thanks for backing me up deschutestout. I don't know what that dudes issue is but he seems to get his probing hands negatively into many posts. I literally just have two excellent ukes that I do not need anymore. I can't wait for some type of condescending, asinine response from him. We all know it's coming. :rolleyes:

I've noticed that too ... a $hit stirrer ... If I was in the market for a Pono tenor ..... THESE WILL SELL!!!

Why do you feel the need to clutter the forum with separate threads on it though? Why not just update a single thread or edit the original post to add/change information? Why attack people who are simply pointing out that this is a duplicate of an existing thread?

It's your attitude, seller, that would make me think twice about doing business with you, even if I was in a buying mode (which I ain't cause Xmas has me tapped out). Guess I'll be getting called names next.

Why do you feel the need to clutter the forum with separate threads on it though? Why not just update a single thread or edit the original post to add/change information? Why attack people who are simply pointing out that this is a duplicate of an existing thread?

It's your attitude, seller, that would make me think twice about doing business with you, even if I was in a buying mode (which I ain't cause Xmas has me tapped out). Guess I'll be getting called names next.

Nope but that's ALMOST a good shot at me. If that was your intention?

The seller has closed the other threads. IF there was a way to edit the title of a thread, that's likely what he would have done ... but since there isn't, new thread. I, too have closed and re-established threads when I want to change the title. This isn't the first time this UU member has cast subtle shadows on sale threads that have absolutely nothing to do with him. Pukin' was simply making an observation, as am I, as have others on this forum. I don't believe the seller's attitude is in question here ... :eek:ld:

Let's focus on these two very lovely ukes. Can someone please buy them before I do something that could endanger my marriage.
:drool:
(Joke alert)

Honestly, you really do misunderstand me.
Did you actually read all of my post?

Firstly, I said good luck.
Secondly, I had a feeling you would take the word ploy as having negative connotation; ergo, I clarified that it was an observation not an accusation.

Please note the definition of ploy.
Ploy: a cunning plan or action designed to turn a situation to one's own advantage.

There is no negative connotation implied by the word or the way I used it.

Kindly,
Johnson

Best of luck with these Pono.

Last edited:
Temporarily closing this for review. Hopefully it'll open again in a few minutes.

Thanks for your patience.

Ok, a few things. These are addressed to everyone who uses the Marketplace:

1) So far as is reasonably convenient and possible, please don't keep starting new threads about the same instruments. It's easier for people to keep track if everything is in one thread. If an OP needs a title updated or something then please feel free to PM me, I'll be happy to help.

2) Please don't stalk the marketplace looking for sales threads to troll. If you see something genuinely fishy or worrying then please report it to the mods. The UU rules caution members to bring issues to us rather than "getting into it" with each other. Ask genuine questions, by all means, but you will know (and the mods will have a pretty good idea) if your questions are genuine requests for info.

3) Please be careful not to insult your fellow members. I know it's easily done in the course of energetic discussion, but try to think before posting.

Thanks for your cooperation. Please carry on.

Thanks for your attention on this Rick!
Ok, a few things. These are addressed to everyone who uses the Marketplace:

1) So far as is reasonably convenient and possible, please don't keep starting new threads about the same instruments. It's easier for people to keep track if everything is in one thread. If an OP needs a title updated or something then please feel free to PM me, I'll be happy to help.

2) Please don't stalk the marketplace looking for sales threads to troll. If you see something genuinely fishy or worrying then please report it to the mods. The UU rules caution members to bring issues to us rather than "getting into it" with each other. Ask genuine questions, by all means, but you will know (and the mods will have a pretty good idea) if your questions are genuine requests for info.

3) Please be careful not to insult your fellow members. I know it's easily done in the course of energetic discussion, but try to think before posting.

Thanks for your cooperation. Please carry on.

I didn't sense any negative connotation from you, Johnson.

To the seller, I have a Pono ATSH as well and it seems the Market Place has been slow for buyers because there are many beauties up for sale that haven't been sold yet. Best of luck to you.

Honestly, you really do misunderstand me.
Did you actually read all of my post?

Firstly, I said good luck.
Secondly, I had a feeling you would take the word ploy as having negative connotation; ergo, I clarified that it was an observation not an accusation.

Please note the definition of ploy.
Ploy: a cunning plan or action designed to turn a situation to one's own advantage.

There is no negative connotation implied by the word or the way I used it.

Kindly,
Johnson

Best of luck with these Pono.

I want to apologize to the Forum as an Entity, for posting so much of the same ukes. I'm relatively new so that doesn't mean I can do whatever, but I'm getting a feel for how to actually post. I "messed" up a few things in other posts that I didn't know how to fix. I've only reposted because there have been things in other ads that I wasn't sure of. I plead ignorance. I only just figured out how to get images up that aren't the size of small thumbnails ;) . I mean no harm and hope that everyone can get along here.

The seller has closed the other threads. IF there was a way to edit the title of a thread, that's likely what he would have done ... but since there isn't, new thread. I, too have closed and re-established threads when I want to change the title. This isn't the first time this UU member has cast subtle shadows on sale threads that have absolutely nothing to do with him. Pukin' was simply making an observation, as am I, as have others on this forum. I don't believe the seller's attitude is in question here ... :eek:ld:

I'm with you, I wish you could edit the title without having to close and relist.

Top Bottom