WEC 40 the Superior fight card of April

rayan

Ukulele Underground Staff
UU+
Reaction score
Come on guys, this is probably the best MMA card of the month. If you like the UFC, tune in to Vs on Sunday to watch this. They're owned by Zuffa so the product is very similar and these lighter weight classes are super exciting.

http://www.wec.tv/index.cfm?fa=eventDetail.fightCard&eid=1920

Too bad Bowles got hurt though, Mizugaki is tough but I really wanted to see Torres vs Bowles, hopefully sometime in the near future.

Excited to see Raphael Assuncao in the WEC as well.

Maybe tied for best card of the month, but I wouldn't say THE best card of the month. Go Torres!

Maybe tied for best card of the month, but I wouldn't say THE best card of the month. Go Torres!

As far as seeing world class fighters in their respective weight classes, it's the best card of the month. It's just that most people don't know the lighter weight classes.

Miguel Torres, Takeya Mizugaki, Jeff Curran, Wagnney Fabiano, Manny Tapia all ranked in the Top 10 in their respective weight classes. Akatoshi Tamura, Rafael Asuncao, both were previously ranked in the 10 ten and should be back after tonight.

Dominic Cruz, Shane Roller, Joseph Benavidez, Benson Henderson all very good up and coming prospects.

UFC 97 the only fight that really means anything is Anderson Silva vs Thales Leites.

Top Bottom