NUD - total surprise!!!

Ukejenny

Reaction score
We had our last regular Christmas performance last night. Then, we all met up at someone's home to have a little UBA reception. It was so nice. Then, there is a speech made and this box is presented to me.

The members of UBA pitched in and got me a uBass as a gift! Can you believe that??? They are such great folks. We have so much fun. I feel so blessed. So, I'm the proud owner of a Kala uBass. I already love it.

uBass.jpg

What a wonderful surprise! Congratulations on your uBass and especially on having such a terrific group of bandmates!

Wow, beautiful instrument and even more beautiful gesture and story. Congratulations, nothing like Santa showing up early with a really NICE suprise. That will bring you many years of joy

Congratulations! I think they appreciate you -- such a great gift!

That's a beautiful story. You must be a good leader for your group. What a thoughtful gesture.

Wow that is nice! Merry Christmas!

Congrats Jenny! That's a wonderful gift from a group that sounds equally wonderful. I don't have to say enjoy it, I can see you already are!

Jenny,
So happy for you.
That is an awesome and well deserved gift.
Glad to see you have such a great group of ukers in 'bama.
Enjoy playing that lovely instrument.

Johnson

Congrats on a very nice, gift indeed, the exotic mahogany is really beautiful. I own a soprano in that line so hard to stop looking at. If you look at it in the sunlight you might never play it. ;)

I performed a couple of Christmas songs on it Sunday evening and it was a ton of fun. We have a wonderful gentleman who plays bass with us, so I won't be taking his spot, but I am happy to play bass on a few songs and give him a chance to finger pick and ride solos, which he is also very good at doing.

The patterns in the wood are amazing. The sound was incredible. I will have to find a bass amp, but other than that, I'm set!!!

Top Bottom