More of my custom Beau Hannam tenor Maccaferri build pics

Ukulelerick9255

Reaction score
Here are some more pics of my tenor Ziricote and figured redwood being built by Beau Hannam. Some are in beginning stages like the rosette.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 81
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 58
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 59
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 48
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Zowie. It looks beautiful, 9255! Beau takes great pics as well!

Awesome! Beau's a talented builder.

btw, how's your kasha braced uke? can't remember the name but remember you posting pics.

SO, that beautiful wood set will become your new Uke. Congratulations it will be a real beauty.

Love the quilt in that redwood!!!

Oh, you are the one who will be getting this beauty! I've followed the build on Beau's instagram page, as it is built parallel to my wife's Maple/Spruce Tenor. Congratulations, great choice of woods.

Funny you should ask about my Kascha uke, it's developed several problems but mostly the top is rotating due to the braces having been thinned to much and not enough support, causing severe intonation issues. The builder refused to stand by his product even claiming it was my fault due to poor humidification which I showed him was disputed by several prominent luthiers and he won't even return my emails now claiming he has no money to take the uke back and either build a new one or offer a refund. He also claims he is no longer building anymore and left the business but his website is still up and running. I won't name him just don't use any luthiers in Glasgow area of Scotland. So I'm on my own. Thankfully someone very talented is repairing it for me.

Top Bottom