Happy Holidays from the Odd Squad

Woweeee! Nice job, M.

You play so well, you truly ought to make more videos. Thanks for sharing.

That was a wonderful video and gift to all,
thanks.....
Reno Dave

That really was something special. Very professional and extremely well done, you must be very pleased. Thanks so much for sharing and I agree with Steve, please post more performances.

That really was something special. Very professional and extremely well done, you must be very pleased. Thanks so much for sharing and I agree with Steve, please post more performances.

Thanks for the encouragement, DUD! This was a lot of fun to make and I really do hope there we can do more in the future :)

Very nice J, really great stuff. (Denny is my bass teacher.) Happy Holidays all.

Oh boy, that was totally wonderful. A captivating performance & a wonderful arrangement of Christmas joy! In fact, I reckon this is one of the nicest ukulele videos I have seen in 2015. The tunes were arranged in such a clever and enjoyable way, a pure delight for the ears. Congratulations on a superb delivery too, the performance was absolutely top shelf!

Superb!! What a great arrangement and you guys sound great! M, I know you don't like performing but I really like the sound of your uke so much more...you got great touch!

I was wondering what brand of strings are on the Kamaka Tenor? They sound so good. Are they Aquilas?
Reno Dave

Oh boy, that was totally wonderful. A captivating performance & a wonderful arrangement of Christmas joy! In fact, I reckon this is one of the nicest ukulele videos I have seen in 2015. The tunes were arranged in such a clever and enjoyable way, a pure delight for the ears. Congratulations on a superb delivery too, the performance was absolutely top shelf!

Campbell, thanks so much for the thoughtful comments - one of the nicest? Wow, I'm blushing! :)

Superb!! What a great arrangement and you guys sound great! M, I know you don't like performing but I really like the sound of your uke so much more...you got great touch!

Thank you Dan. It helped that the only audience was the videography team... and also that as a trio we were much better prepared and had spent much more time rehearsing than usually happens in the larger groups that I've played in. Being prepared is everything!

This is lovely! Beautiful playing, and I love the arrangement.

Thank you so much!

What a wonderful treat.
Thanks for sharing this.
And I agree with others, please post more videos.

Thank you. Hopefully there will be more in the future - this was really fun to do.

I was wondering what brand of strings are on the Kamaka Tenor? They sound so good. Are they Aquilas?
Reno Dave

You're correct! Actually both ukes are strung with Aquila Nylguts, which seem to have displaced Martin fluoros as my strings of choice on my Kamakas - at least for now :)

Wonderful job, I really enjoyed that ... very talented playing, and nice arrangement.

Post more!

Great video:D. I was very impressed with the video quality, and audio quality. I know how much work it is to get all the elements right! Do more videos!
–Lori

Wonderful job, I really enjoyed that ... very talented playing, and nice arrangement.

Post more!

Thanks Sam13!

Great video:D. I was very impressed with the video quality, and audio quality. I know how much work it is to get all the elements right! Do more videos!
–Lori

Thanks Lori :) We enlisted the help of experts for the video and audio - I wouldn't know the first thing about how to do any of that, but I think they did a fantastic job.

I sure liked the video you used to have on your channel of your duet with PeeWee. You took it down but it was so cool...I forget the song but it was a familiar classic. 👏🏼. If you ever get to putting up more videos, maybe you could put that one up again, M? Just a thought.

Top Bottom