Merry Christmas from Craig Chee & Sarah Maisel

great video and congrats on getting married. it's amazing how much you travelled in one year!

Thank you guys for making wonderful music. Merry Chrismas.

Trevor

Thanks Craig and Sarah, and Happy Holidays to both of you! I'm practicing playing up the neck every day now, thanks to you guys!
Love you both!

Very cool enjoy your holidays and may 2016 be an even better year for you both!

Merry Christmas!! Your videos always put a smile on my face. I love your rendition of "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas". :)

Very lovely and congratulations!

Well don! Here's to another year of fantastic music!

Aloha and Seasons Greetings Sarah and Craig, Happy Holidays. .May you both have a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. What a wonderful video and year you both had, congratulations on the tying the knot and all your fun travels in 2015... may 2016 be an even better year for you both... Happy strummings you two lovebirds :) Chee hoo

Best wishes for a happy, healthy and prosperous new year!
Hope to see you both again at UkeNJ next year.

Merry Christmas Craig and Sarah.....have a great 2016!!

Awesome video, couple, playing, et al!!! Have a Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous New Year.

Thanks Sarah for your up the neck class at the Santa Monica Ukulele Festival this year, and both of you for playing with us (The CC Strummers) at the Los Angeles International Ukulele Festival in Torrence, and all your great work.

Merry Christmas, Sarah and Craig!!!! Loved the video!!!

Top Bottom