Fs: Nearly new kamaka hf-1l

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanman

Reaction score
I'm Mike, a new ukulele enthusiast (coming from guitar) who has gone through a bit too much UAS recently exploring all the different sizes and brands out there. Up for sale is a barely two month old Kamaka HF-1L purchased from HMS and set up by Joel with worth clears. Classic kamaka looks and sound. I got a kamaka pineapple standard scale at the same time and am drawn to playing that one more. There is a small dimple ding near the sound hole that shows up in one of the photos. Otherwise like new. I'm not much of a poster so hopefully my new status won't deter you from this great uke at a nice price. $675 shipped and I cover PayPal fees. References available, though via Collings Guitar Forum as this is my first uke sale. Happy holidays, and thanks for looking!

image.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited:
First time posting images so not sure how well they are coming through. Alternatively if you google kamaka HF-1L serial number 152059, you can pull up the original HMS page with better photos. I should have said shipping included within 48 CONUS. Also original mint kamaka hard shell case included.

Last edited:
More pics image.jpgimage.jpg

To be clear this is a longneck soprano (15" concert neck), 14 frets to the body, UPT geared tuners

Last edited:
Have decided to keep this uke, thanks for the inquiries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom