Ukulele Acquisition Syndrome Visualized - Happy Holidays!

manfrog

Reaction score
My regular gig is creating scientific art of cellular and molecular subjects. I thought I would share my Holiday blog post here, as it concerns an affliction that affects so many of us. :) This is my visualization of the UAS viral capsid.

It also just happens to look like a snowflake :) You can see the full blog post HERE.

Art-of-the-Cell-UAS-Blue.jpg

Happy, Happy, Joy! Joy!
-John

Need a Like button!

They tell you to stop? Hmmmm they always ask me for an encore, oh well roflmao

UAS blizzard happening here, and no end in sight to the storm! Seems many are getting the same storm front, LOL!

Very clever and seasonably sweet! And, like snowflakes no two ukuleles are the same.

Pretty sure if they analyzed my cells, that's what they would see...:shaka:

Very cool, will you be selling real ornaments next year? A 3-d printer should do the job.

Man---buy a 3D printer and print up like a million of these and sell them to us for our Christmas trees and you'll make a million! Lol, I posted before I read the rest of the posts and saw that Phil has the same idea. Totally serious that you could make some bucks!

Last edited:
Simply wow!

Petey

Love it! Nicely done. Merry Christmas!

My regular gig is creating scientific art of cellular and molecular subjects. I thought I would share my Holiday blog post here, as it concerns an affliction that affects so many of us. :) This is my visualization of the UAS viral capsid.

It also just happens to look like a snowflake :) You can see the full blog post HERE.

Art-of-the-Cell-UAS-Blue.jpg

Happy, Happy, Joy! Joy!
-John

This is perfect. Thanks for sharing! Happy Holidays! 🎄🎅

Top Bottom