New uke build in progress

Nickie

Reaction score
Well, this is giving it away, but here's some progress on my Cocobolo Ukulele build. Top and back pieces:

Nickie McNichols Top 12.3.2015.jpgNickie McNichols Back 12.3.2015.jpg

Wow, that's some grain!

Congratulations Nickie, that is already wildly beautiful! Can't wait to see the Uke when it is completed...

Congratulations, Nickie! Cocobolo is always a nice choice, and your new Ukulele looks very special already.

Fantastic looking wood set. Look forward to hearing more.

Congratulations, Nickie! Hope the wait isn't too long and/or difficult! :)

Thanks everyone! The wait is really starting to make me itch now.....of course, everything is on hold during the holidays, except for my UAS!

I'm bust trying to convince myself I don't need a new ukulele and you keep putting those brilliant photos up? On second thoughts keep em coming : )

Thanks everyone! The wait is really starting to make me itch now.....of course, everything is on hold during the holidays, except for my UAS!

Nickie I laughed so hard when I read that last line. I guess UAS never takes any time off does it.

Thanks for the lasted pictures, truly is stunning. Kevin is such a great guy to deal with and I can see he is taking really good care of you. As Bruce Cockburn wrote "waiting is the hardest part". It will be worth it and you deserve it.

Top Bottom