WTB: Bean Sprout concert gig bag

Ernie

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Hoping some proud owner of a Bean Sprout concert banjo uke has bought a hard case, and has a gig bag that's collecting dust. After years of yearning for one, I finally acquired a Bean Sprout and I'd love an original Bean Sprout gig bag to carry it in. A long shot maybe, but it does't hurt to ask!
Thanks!
Ernie

I'd love a bean sprout - but all I have is a Green Bean Sprout Concert Banjo Uke Gig Bag (made by the Colorado Case Company). I use it as the bag for my Soprano Firefly, because I haven't been able to find another decent HSC or gig bag to fit (and because I will probably never be able to afford a Bean Sprout.)

I bought the case for $60; if I can find an appropriate case for the Firefly, I will part with the Bean sprout for either what I pay for the new case (if it is less than $60), or $60 (if the new case is $60 or more).

Does that help?

-Kurt​

I will post a photo later, after I take one)

Hoping some proud owner of a Bean Sprout concert banjo uke has bought a hard case, and has a gig bag that's collecting dust. After years of yearning for one, I finally acquired a Bean Sprout and I'd love an original Bean Sprout gig bag to carry it in. A long shot maybe, but it does't hurt to ask!
Thanks!
Ernie

Here's the photo of the bag:

bean sprout gig bag.jpg

Last edited:
Kurt- that would be SO awesome! Thank you for the reply, and your willingness to help!!
Ernie

I want to say a BIG Thank You to Kurt (kseigel) for sending his Bean Sprout bag my way, and restoring this instrument to its natural habitat. A very gracious and kind thing to do.
Thanks a million, Kurt!!

Top Bottom