Santa's here Santa's here

DownUpDave

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Ok fellow uksters what ukulele or musical stuff did the Jolly Big Fellow leave under your tree.

Jim Hanks is gonna love mine........iRig acoustic mic. It was because of his thread I become aware of it. Long and McQuad had one, I bought it gave it to my son and said "here, this is what you are giving me for Christmas". Don't ya just love being an adult.

So. ...whad ja git, whad ja git :D

Merry Christmas to all, enjoy your time with friends and family. That is the real gift.

Last edited:
Nice choice, Dave!

Some of the stocking stuffers... A dash mount ukulele Tiki Uke player for my truck that will dance along to the ukulele songs on the new CD's that were in the stocking too.. :)

View attachment 86791

Now we're off to mass, and then to the in-laws...

Merry Christmas everyone!

The usual - stocking full of switches and coal. And it's 79 degrees in NC so I can't even use the coal. :D

I can't wait to hear what you guys think of the iRig acoustic.

Last edited:
We did our family Christmas last night, with the in-laws and the kids. I didn't get anything ukulele related though. I got a few gift cards and a little cash. I might eventually put the cash toward a Vox Mini5 amp. Otherwise, it is pretty quiet this morning. My son flew in from NYC yesterday. He is still sleeping and I don't think he is getting up soon, so I'm just enjoying a cup of coffee and the quiet. Merry Christmas to everyone here on UU. :)

My excellent wife bought me a nice flanger pedal to use with my guitar. Just what I need for my new pedal board in progress. :)

My new Pono and I played at a church program last night with a few other people, we played Feliz Navidad and Mele Kalikimaka. I guess it went ok, we were invited back next year!

Mele Kalikimaka!!! :shaka:

WTG Danno!
Tammy got a bug for Christmas so we didn't get to go play for the Dances of Universal Peace.
But she gave me a real nice hot air popper and some popcorn, gonna watch a movie tonight!
My Cocobolo Ukulele will be here in a couple of weeks maybe, that will be enough Santa for me for a while!

Ukulele: books, music, Christmas Tree ornament, jake's new cd, laryngitis, food and laughs.

My son Rob gave me a gift card to C.A. House Music, so I'm going to get some strap buttons installed.

My new custom Kamaka Tenor didn't make it here in time for Christmas. It's due to be delivered tomorrow.

[charlie brown voice] I got a rock. [/charlie brown voice]

Wrong holiday, I know. Didn't get or need anything uke.
I played some tunes to the wife and dog. Neither left the room so consider it a success

I got a great present this year, an email from the leader of our ukulele group classes, thanking me for my participation, taking up the bass uke, and for recording our rehearsals and uploading them to my web site so everyone can practice anytime at home. It made me feel great.

(Edit: I'm referring to The CC Strummers out of the Culver City Senior Center.)

Last edited:
I have had health problems this year,did not know if I would make it or not.So I got up on Christmas and that is everything Uke and or anything else.
Merry Christmas everyone !

Top Bottom