Does Mya Moe make a Long Neck (Super) concert?

rappsy

Reaction score
I haven't been able to find this.

Based on the build section of their site, they don't, but that doesn't mean that they didn't at one time or another.

Anybody know or have one?

To the best of my knowledge, they have never offered that. I believe koaloha has been the primary super concert producer but a few private luthiers such as David at Ono offer a 16" concert.

MM offers the super soprano which would be their only long neck offering they have ever had I believe.

Kanile'a makes a long neck concert, at least they used to.

MY guess is if you want one, MyaMoe will make it for you.

They don't, Jay Lichty kind of specializes in building long neck custom ukes.....check his website

Thanks for all the responses. Kanile'a, Kamaka, and KoAloha all make them. Ono can make them, although I don't believe he has done so yet. Cocobolo also.
Lichty UKes are incredibly beautiful but at a price point I am not willing to go to.

MM would probably make one, but I don't want to wait 2 years. Pricing is also better on previously loved ones, so no MM concert LN for me.

I am looking for a Kamaka HF-2LD,which is the deluxe version of the one I already have.(HF-2L)

If anyone has one available, I have a few Ukes to trade or can buy it outright.

Could also ask Covered Bridge. I'm pretty sure I had asked about a tenor necked pineapple when they only did concert pineapples

Top Bottom