F/S: Mainland Mahogany Cut-Away Slotted Headstock with MISI Pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.

rappsy

Reaction score
Pictures can be seen here.

https://www.flickr.com/gp/rappsy/etCQy0

Pictures have some glare as it is a glossy Uke. Anything that you think you see are shadows and glare. The Uke has no issues whatsoever.

I am offering a Mainland Mahogany Tenor that just doesn't get played as I play my concert Long Necks more.

I bought this locally from a guy that I have bought from before. He is a former Uke player. He is not a manufacturer or a distributor or a store and he does not make a living selling Ukes. He is an enthusiast like I am that tries different Ukes.

The features are:

- Mahogany Tenor Cut-Away Slotted Head Stock with an under the saddle MISI pick-up.

- Solid Mahogany wood construction

- Gloss finish

- Genuine bone nut and saddle

- Rosewood fretboard and bridge

- Mi-Si Acoustic Trio (ACTIVE)

- I believe they are Aquila strings. They are white.

$414.50 new on the Mainland website. Case is not included.

This is in almost perfect condition and "Like New". It was used very little.

$SOLD with case. PayPal Friends please and we split shipping. ((( NOW CONUS SHIPPING IS INCLUDED. )))

Immediate shipping. Check me out from my former posts and offerings. Those that know me know I am detailed and up front about everything.

Thanks for reading.

Pictures have some glare as it is a glossy Uke. Anything that you think you see are shadows and glare. The Uke has no issues whatsoever.

Last edited:
That's a sweet setup! Especially with the MiSi pickup installed. If she were a concert, I'd be busy counting my pennies. Good luck with the sale!

Lenny,

Wow, that is a snappy case.
I love the brown alligator.
Do you know the make/model # of the case?
Thanks and Happy New Year,
Johnson

Lenny,

Wow, that is a snappy case.
I love the brown alligator.
Do you know the make/model # of the case?
Thanks and Happy New Year,
Johnson

Hey Johnson.

I looked at the case. There is no name anywhere.

I really like the case and was thinking of keeping it, but as I play LN concerts, this is ltoo big and I don't have any tenors to fit it.

Too bad, as it is looks like a pricey case and a really nice addition to this Uke. It makes the deal even better.

Happy N.Y. as well.

Last edited:
Hey Johnson.

I looked at the case. There is no name anywhere.

I really like the case and was thinking of keeping it, but as I play LN concerts, this is ltoo big and I don't have any tenors to fit it.

Too bad, as it is looks like a pricey case and a really nice addition to this Uke. It makes the deal even better.

Happy N.Y. as well.

Lenny,

Thanks.

I have always liked the Mainland slot-head ukes.
This one looks great and it looks even better with that swanky case.

Good luck with a quick and painless transaction.

Johnson

Bumpity Bump.

I didn't say much about the the case, but it is a hard shell case and substantially adds to the value of this offering. Check out the pictures.

I really like the case and wanted to keep it, but it is too big for the Ukes that I have as I play LN Concerts.

To further make it enticing, I will pay shipping and insurance. So $325 gets you the "as new" Uke and the case delivered to you CONUS. Outside the U.S., we'll work something out.

Last edited:
Where is everybody? :confused:

- Mahogany Tenor Cut-Away Slotted Head Stock with an under the saddle MISI pick-up.

- Solid Mahogany wood construction

- Gloss finish

- Genuine bone nut and saddle

- Rosewood fretboard and bridge

- Mi-Si Acoustic Trio (ACTIVE)

- I believe they are Aquila strings. They are white.

- Great Hard Shell Case.

All for $325 CONUS Delivered.

Immediate shipping.

Thanks for reading.

Lenny.......you asked "where is everybody"..........probably hiding behind a mountain of Chritmas spending credit card debt.

But me and Simon are here :cool:

Faux Alligator Hardshell Ukulele Case
Made of sturdy wood covered in top quality vinyl, The Alligator case features heavy duty hardware,attractive alligator skin pattern, padded plush lining, and a handy accessories storage compartment. Shaped to fit ukuleles snuggly and exactly.

Faux Alligator Hardshell Ukulele Case
Made of sturdy wood covered in top quality vinyl, The Alligator case features heavy duty hardware,attractive alligator skin pattern, padded plush lining, and a handy accessories storage compartment. Shaped to fit ukuleles snuggly and exactly.

Wow. That case is $100 new.
This does add to the value of this deal.
Thanks for finding this.

Thanks Johnson, Mark, Dave, Simon, for the nice words. It certainly helped.

Thanks klu for the case information.

Someone just asked to put it on hold till tomorrow and I obliged, but keep the interest coming. If they don't come through, the first person writing gets it.

Thanks for all the thread info and recommendations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom