question about chords and tabs thread

plunker

Reaction score
First of all thank you to all the contributors. That is alot of work.

The question is: Is there an index or search feature?

Look at the sticky at the top, the third one is a list. You can also search using the "search thread" at the top in the red bar.

I will say as far as the search function goes I find it much easier on this and many other forums to just include the site name and what I am searching for on google rather than putting it into the onboard search engine. I find i get far better and meaningful results from google than from the site. I hope that makes sense.

First of all thank you to all the contributors. That is alot of work.

The question is: Is there an index or search feature?
As previously stated, there is a "Sticky" containing an alphabetical listing of submitted tabs, however it's not updated. The biggest reason is the Mods here are volunteers and finding time to update listings can just complicate the daily routine. One of the things I was hoping for when we started the listing was to have the tabs coded (example below) or have them stored in a central location making the system manageable. Submissions included links to PDF's and videos and some of the problems encountered as time went on was dead links and 404 errors. Setting aside time makes it difficult for research and updates.

Code:
A--------0-------------------------1---------------------------3--0-----
E-------------1--3--1--------------------3--5--3--0-----0--0--------1---
C--0--0----------------2----2--2----------------------------------------
G-----------------------------------------------------------------------

A----0-3-5--0--------------0--------0----------------------------------
E--3-----------3------1--3-----1--3----1------------------------------
C----------------------------------------------------------------------
G------------------------------------------------------------------------

Using this search parameter will yield better results . . . site:forum.ukuleleunderground.com
Add a space after dot com and include a topic i.e. site:forum.ukuleleunderground.com fur elise tabs

Top Bottom