FS: Kanile'a K-1 Gloss Tenor

jsuke

Reaction score
Hello Everyone. I have a Kanile'a K-1 Tenor for sale. I bought the uke directly from Kristen Souza at Kanile'a in January of 2015. I have a picture of the quality control pass slip and the packing invoice from Kanile'a.

This tenor has essentially no playing time. I bought it with every intention of learning to play, but never found the time to actually make it happen. I have stored it in the Kanile'a hard case with a humidifier. Shipping with insurance to the US will be included in the list price.

Please let me know if you have any questions. I would post a sound clip, but it wouldn't do much good because I don't know how to play it.

The uke is sold.

IMG_1657.jpgIMG_1662.JPGUke 4.jpgUke 2.jpgUke 3.JPG

Last edited:
Nice uke and price. Good luck with your sale.

Hey Roy. I understand where you are coming from, so that's why I included the invoice from Kanile'a and the quality control slip. Also, I didn't just sign up to sale an item. I signed up for the site over two years ago and have lurked for quite some time. Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to reply to my thread.

Hey, thanks for replying. I've seen too many first time posters, regardless of how long they've lurked, post something up for sale, yet never reply to any inquiries.

Where are you located, and how firm are you on the price?

I am located in Louisiana. I could work with you on price. PM me with any questions and I'll be happy to answer. I am just looking to send this to a good home where it will actually get some use.

Nice instrument and nice photos, best of luck with the sale!

This is certainly not an endorsement, as I don't know the OP, but I have not found a first time poster selling things to be a problem. With the protection that PayPal offers, I feel confident in doing business. Not to say that it can't happen, and I have never had to test PayPal, but I feel confident they will be there if a problem arises.

Last edited:
I've had a K-1 for about seven years. It's a beautiful uke in looks and sound. Low G, Southcoast strings. Plays like butter, sounds buttery. That's a great price. Get it if you want a great uke.

Can a mod close this thread? I just received the ukulele in my office, and it's now with its forever owner! So much excite!

Top Bottom