WTT: Trade my Mainland Mahogany Tenor Neck Pineapple for your...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rappsy

Reaction score
I enjoy playing my Mainland Mahogany tenor neck Uke, but I am not a fan of Mahogany as I feel it is too low in volume for my hearing.

https://www.flickr.com/gp/rappsy/Y4975b

I am looking to trade it for a similar one, but it must have a tenor neck. Looking for Spruce or Cedar, or preferably Koa. Will kick in $$$ for the right Uke.

I would also consider a Pepe Romero Tiny Tenor in Spruce.

I prefer one with a thinner neck.

WHATCHA GOT?

Anybody wanting the best sounding Chinese brand from a great guy should get on this. Seriously, I'd read here about that surprising Mainland sound but it didn't sink in until I played one of Lenny's myself. They're on my wish list now.

Should hear this baby with Fremont Blackline strings, especially low g.

Anybody wanting the best sounding Chinese brand from a great guy should get on this. Seriously, I'd read here about that surprising Mainland sound but it didn't sink in until I played one of Lenny's myself. They're on my wish list now.

Aw Gee. I'm blushing. Thanks Dan.

Should hear this baby with Fremont Blackline strings, especially low g.

I agree Phil. In my case, the mellower Blacklines, and the Worth Browns didn't have the same volume to me as the Worth Clears or the Oasis Brights. Both ways sound good. Depends on the sound you are going for. This Uke will handle both well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom