FS 2015 Kamaka HF-3D Custom Ukulele

Status
Not open for further replies.

klu1228

Reaction score
This was a Christmas gift beautiful 2015 Kamaka HF-3D custom tenor with original Kamaka case. only played a few times. I have only been playing for 6 months and prefer playing my concert ukuleles. $1495 including shipping. Paypal only. Thank you [Also listed on ebay and reverb]

Beautiful 2015 Kamaka HF3D Tenor Excellent Condition
Popular 8 viewed per hour

Seller information
2100buyandsell (22096 )
99.6% Positive feedback
Follow this seller
Visit store:
2100buyandsell
See other items
Item Information
Item condition:
Used

“Great condition with very minor cosmetic wears”
Time left:
Time left: 6d 21h. Ends Jan. 17th Sunday, 5:38PM
Starting bid:
US $995.00
[ 2 bids ]

Place bid

Enter US $995.00 or more
Price:

Buy It Now US $1,595.00

Add to cart

Last edited:
Hf-3d

Additional photos, and there are very minor scratches on the soundboard and sides. Thank you

Hey, that is a sweet tenor!

Hey, all, I just today received in the mail a Pono soprano with KoOlau case from klu1228. Pristine eBay feedback, super fast shipping, and packed as I would want it packed myself. A great transaction all the way around.

Mahalo, klu1228.

An awesome ukulele at an excellent price! I have one of these myself. Good luck with the sale.

Just bought a HF-2LD, which will arrive next week, and is the LN Concert version of this. Haven't seen it yet, but if mine is anything like the ones in this picture, I will be very pleased. I like the concert body with the Tenor scale or else this would be on the way to me instead.

Best on the sale.

Just bought a HF-2LD, which will arrive next week, and is the LN Concert version of this. Haven't seen it yet, but if mine is anything like the ones in this picture, I will be very pleased. I like the concert body with the Tenor scale or else this would be on the way to me instead.

Best on the sale.

Lenny ... you have a couple of Ukes you could sell off ... and get both a Tenor and the LN Concert ... lol.

That's a good looking uke. I like 3D ukes. I get much more projection from them than the 2D variety. :p (sorry)

Up for auction now on ebay . Go for it guys and gals. Ends this Sunday 17th good lock bidding thank you all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom