Alligator Boogaloo is gone?

As far as I know, Lou Donaldson is still with us too.

Its still not working for me. Oh darn.. i did have internet glitches yesterday though.. thank you everyone
okay gang while it does not open for me on my tablet, on my desktop it works.. is there a reason for this..by the way I have an android, samsung galaxy

Last edited:
Its still not working for me. Oh darn.. i did have internet glitches yesterday though.. thank you everyone
okay gang while it does not open for me on my tablet, on my desktop it works.. is there a reason for this..by the way I have an android, samsung galaxy

Try clearing your cache and restarting your computer. Clears up 95% of computer/server communication issues.

Im not an expert but Ill wager a guess. At a glance earlier if I remember correctly the website in question carries a copyright not updated since 2006. My guess is the tablets browser is looking for a mobile version of the site which doesn't exist. Maybe try a different browser on the tablet if you absoutly need access from this device.

I was there last week looking for songs, and for what it is worth, that link is working fine for me.

The only thing i can think what it may be is my new router, but why does it work for my desktop and not my tablets

Probably not the router, Stan. I also get the 404 error on my Kindle fire (both silk and firefox browsers), but it works fine on my desktop Same issues using my (Android) phone, but if I enter
www.alligatorboogaloo.com/uke/ on either Android product, I get on about 50% of the time.

-Kurt​

The only thing i can think what it may be is my new router, but why does it work for my desktop and not my tablets

I have a Samsung tablet and a Samsung S4 phone and I am getting the same error message as you on both devices Stan?????? Strange

Top Bottom