FS: Kamaka HF2D deluxe concert curly koa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattyukaholic

Reaction score
Almost can't believe I'm selling this! Here's my Kamaka HF2D deluxe curly koa concert. It's a beautiful ukulele with a deep and mellow sound. I get more compliments with this than any other ukulele. The tone is warm and the wood is gorgeous. It was set up by HMS and plays lovely.

It is one of the new ones with Gotoh UPTs and bespoke hard case. Ebony fretboard and bridge.

It is a 2014 build and in great shape. There is a small scratch that won't photograph and a couple of truly minuscule dents (less than 1mm!)

Only selling as I've become obsessed with getting a Kamaka Ohta San. No silly offer or trades please. If I don't get what I need towards an Ohta San I won't sell it!

Asking $1500 or £1200 shipped from the UK.

Thanks Matt

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Beautiful Uke and lovely playing ... amazing tone Matt, best of luck with the sale.

Check your pm :)

That's sweet, wish I had an extra $1500 laying around! :drool: Good luck! :shaka:

Fabulous instrument Matty

Love your statement "I've become obsessed with getting a Kamaka Ohta San", oh how I can relate. If I had a dime for eveytime I became "obsessed" with some uke I could afford them all :eek:

Klu.. Matt is an incredible guy. I take lessons from him and feel very comfortable recommending him as a person. We spend lots of time talking over Skype and I would feel confidant in working with him.

Klu.. Matt is an incredible guy. I take lessons from him and feel very comfortable recommending him as a person. We spend lots of time talking over Skype and I would feel confidant in working with him.

I certainly concur with this statement about Matt as a seller and a person!

I have now purchased 4 ukes directly (and 2 indirectly!) from Matt, 2 of which were purchased unseen.
They have all been perfect, sold exactly as described.

Matt is such a trusting fella, he even let me return a £600 / $870 ukulele because I ‘didn’t like it!’
What more can you ask from someone?

Thanks gents! That's really kind.

I've got a feeling I'll end up holding onto this one. I can't imagine not having a Kamaka in my life so if I can't make it work selling this and another one or two for the Ohta San I'll keep it. It does have something magical in it's tone.

Is it still available?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom