Mainland Pineapple - longneck soprano (cedar/rosewood) with gig bag

Status
Not open for further replies.

deschutestrout

Reaction score
Tough decision to part with this sweetheart, but I have my eye on a more expensive pineapple.

Mainland Longneck Pineapple. Soprano body, concert neck. Solid cedar top, solid rosewood back and sides. Amber friction tuners that work great! The tuners on this uke made me a big fan of friction tuners!

Plays like a dream (best action and set up of any uke I've played ... nice low action, no buzzing). I've tried a variety of strings. Currently strung with Savarez, had good results with Worth Browns ... strings are subjective, so experiment.

Comes with well-padded Kaces soprano bag that fits this uke like a glove. Uke retails for $269 plus shipping, plus gig bag.

This uke is in near mint condition, except for MINOR and normal scratches from playing.

THIS UKE IS SOLD.

mainland1.jpg
mainland2.jpg
mainland3.jpg
mainland4.jpg

Lines on the body in a couple of the photos are reflections.

Last edited:
Ok. Just pulled the trigger on a new uke ... so in a weak moment I've lowered the price to $220 shipped, includes gig bag. Sweet deal for someone.

My Mainland Pineapple does have a nice sound and it's Mahogany. The Cedar/Rosewood combo I would imagine is louder and brighter. Mainland doesn't supply a case with it so this is quite the set.

My Mainland Pineapple does have a nice sound and it's Mahogany. The Cedar/Rosewood combo I would imagine is louder and brighter. Mainland doesn't supply a case with it so this is quite the set.

Searched high and low for a gig bag to fit and this is the one! Well padded too!
Weekend bump and price drop. $200 shipped CONUS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom