i love the levellers

lacerveza

Reaction score
levellers are an old school brit band ,dont know if you would know them in hawiia or hawaiiey dont know how its spelt(sorry)or the usa ,not uke but awesome fiddle(violin)this might be an innaproppriate (i know i spelt that wrong)post sorry but im drunk apologoise to rayan in advance

Yep, they're a fantastic band! I saw them a few years ago in Carlisle. Great show but the venue was rubbish. Sorry to perpetuate the inappropriately placed post. I too am drunk.

I downloaded chords for "Battle of the beanfield" so I can play it on my Uke.

Which venue in Carlisle? Possibly the Sands Centre. The only venue I have been to in Carlisle is the Brickyard. That gets mixed responses, some love it some hate it, personally I think it is s great venue. The Lancashire Hotpots are playing there soon, maybe already played. If they haven't played yet go and see them, a really funny band and Bernard is actually a very good ukulele player.
Cheers,
Ian.

levellers are an old school brit band ,dont know if you would know them in hawiia or hawaiiey dont know how its spelt(sorry)or the usa ,not uke but awesome fiddle(violin)this might be an innaproppriate (i know i spelt that wrong)post sorry but im drunk apologoise to rayan in advance
I remember this band! They were a lively bunch. What happened to em? You most likely need Gatorade today( for the hangover):eek:

i saw the levellers in stoke on trent 7/8 years ago i think, i forget the venue but i still have the ticket so i'll have a refresh later on. great band!

Which venue in Carlisle? Possibly the Sands Centre. The only venue I have been to in Carlisle is the Brickyard.

I saw them at the sands. The Brick
Yard is a great venue! Dark and smokey (before the smoking ban atleast) and intimate. Sands feels like a high school gym.

A great band in indeed, Levelling the Land is an all time classic. Saw them a few years back at Glastonbury and they were feckin' awesome! Currently contemplating getting tickets for their Edinburgh show later this month.

Anyone heard the new album 'Letters from the Underground'? I highly recommend it, a real return to form - much more in the vein of Levelling the Land. Has some real classics on it - 'The Cholera Well' and 'Pale Rider' in particular, check it out!

Top Bottom