Kanile'a premium koa 8-string tenor k1-t8p

Status
Not open for further replies.

beccamilee

Reaction score
Hi all,
I am needing to sell two of my three Kanile'as due to a life change (I'm a single parenthood now). I'm keeping the one I play the most. Both Ukes are in like-new condition.

This listing is for a Kanile'a Premium Koa 8-STRING Tenor ukulele. I was the first owner, purchased from Hawaii Music Supply. I play and tune it regularly, and store it in the case with humidifier.

There are no cosmetic marks of any type. It plays great, has low action for easy playing, tunes nicely, and is pretty pretty. Premium super curly koa.

Includes hard case. I'll send a sweet fold up stand, also.

The link is to the ACTUAL UKULELE I am selling. A video is available there. You can see the price I paid. Pictures are actual pictures.
http://www.theukulelesite.com/kanilea-k1-pt8-koa-premium-tenor-8-string-2.html

Additional pictures taken today provided below.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Located in Seattle, WA. I paid $1400. Asking $1100 for shipping, $999 for local pick up. Pay first via PayPal (ebay user name is beccaru if you want to check my 100% positive ebay rating) or Venmo, and once cleared I'll ship within a couple days, with insurance. Cash or completed paypal payment if in person in Seattle area.

Becca
beccaru @ yahoo.com

DSC_4612.jpgDSC_4611.jpgDSC_4610.jpgDSC_4609.jpguke note.jpg

Last edited:
Since this is your first post, and you are offering something for sale, you may want to read the sticky post regarding selling items here and add the recommended information to your post.

What did I leave out? Why I'm selling it, real pic and video...

But realize did leave out the price $1100 if shipping, $1000 if local meet up. Located in Seattle, WA.

Kanilea the best sounding 8 string I've ever heard.

Fold up wooden stand included with purchase

DSC_4603.jpg

$40ish purchase price. Included free with purchase of 8 string.

What did I leave out? Why I'm selling it, real pic and video...

But realize did leave out the price $1100 if shipping, $1000 if local meet up. Located in Seattle, WA.

While the suggestions in the sticky post are just "suggestions", adding the recommended time stamped photo with Ukulele Underground and your Username shows you indeed have the instrument offered for sale in your possession at the time the ad is placed. The sticky goes on to say, trying to sell something in your first post is frowned upon, simply because no one here knows you. I am personally interested in this instrument but am leery because of these very things.

While the suggestions in the sticky post are just "suggestions", adding the recommended time stamped photo with Ukulele Underground and your Username shows you indeed have the instrument offered for sale in your possession at the time the ad is placed. The sticky goes on to say, trying to sell something in your first post is frowned upon, simply because no one here knows you. I am personally interested in this instrument but am leery because of these very things.

Thanks. I'll upload the timestamped photo in the morning. I understand it's a large purchase - I have my proof of purchase from Hawaii Music Supply (and it was Andrew there that suggested I try to sell it here), and will do my best to answer any questions to make you or others feel comfortable.

Understand that ideally, selling something wouldn't be my first posts, but I'm just not on forums much, even as a reader - but... I do need to sell these two ukes for cash infusion, so here we are. :)

Also, I've received a couple of private messages, but my responses don't seem to be sending (they aren't in my Sent folder, and I haven't gotten any responses). Any suggestions? Thanks all!

It may - and that's OK. It also takes more patience to buy one... I played a number of 8 strings in searching for this one, and bought this one because it's easy to play, sounds great, looks great. I definitely didn't find that all (even high end) 8 strings combine those things. This is a very, very nice 8string. Happy to answer any questions. See below for my time stamp, and a picture of the case.

Hopefully my quoting your word "leery" in my timestamped note makes up for the fact that I accidentally dated it 1/12/15 versus 1/12/16.

:)

uke note.jpgDSC_4606.jpg

(Not sure if you can also see an attached 3rd photo, with the case open - correct case, but that's the 4 string in there that I will be selling but haven't posted it yet. However, this is the case for the 8 string. Rest of pictures are correctly of 8 string.)

Attachments

• DSC_4605.jpg
    DSC_4605.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
And this particular one sounds really good. I almost bought a different Kanile'a 8 String before this one, and held off because it just didn't sound/play the way I wanted it to. This one made me really happy.

your message sent successfully--for some reason i can't ever see my messages in the sent folder either. You seem like a nice person, and that's some really great curl on the uke. Best of luck with your sale and I hope that your new circumstances will work out well for you.

By default, this forum's messaging does not save a copy in your sent folder, you have to turn that on. Go to Settings, at the top of the page, then General Settings, in the private messaging section, check Save a copy in sent message folder.

It is a very nice looking instrument, but a little too much for me at this time. Good luck with you sale.

Becca
You are not getting my messages
My email is
perep@aol.com

Hi Don - the last private message I got from you said that you'd let me know either way, I think that was on Saturday. I hadn't received any more since then. But I'll look for an email from you? (I don't see any emails from you since Saturday either.)

That's gorgeous, I only wish they made 8-strings in concert scale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom