Final Fantasy

Don't emulate ;_;

All the PS FFs are better on the console yes?

Unlike the PC version of 7 which is broken.

I never had trouble with FF7 on the computer.

Echo's of time is pretty good, I scored a copy of the wii version and I like it quite a bit.

hahah. My bad. I just thought that judging from the thread title, it would been about appreciation of all things Final Fantasy. :p

hahah. My bad. I just thought that judging from the thread title, it would been about appreciation of all things Final Fantasy. :p

To quote the host of Slightly-Mad Science, now that the question was answered, "LET'S DO SOMETHING ABOUT THAT, SHALL WE?" (insert maniacal laughter here)

I haven't played an FF game in quite a while. I was thinking of restarting when 13 comes out. It sounds like it'll be back to what I was used to (my last was 9), from what little I've heard.

I got the psxfin emulator and already have final fantasies 7 and 9. I want 8 , but its hard to find a good torrent. Anyone know where i can get it?

I still have my original copy of FF8 for PC, you can borrow it (if you promise to send it back!) :)

FF7 for PC wasn't broken at all, those glitches were useful. I think it was only because of some random PC glitch that i ever found Knights of the Round. Plus, the disk version has to be better than an emulator at least...

Top Bottom