Ukulele Way glacially slow for anyone else?

macfish

Reaction score
I got a message last week when I tried to view the site that they were updating/changing servers/upgrading. Today it is glacially slow or even times out. Anyone else having issues?

Yes, James has been pulling his hair out. We had a robot attack the servers and I think he moved hosting. Even I (the admin) haven't been able to get on and do stuff. So sorry for the trouble, but the end should be near and it will be back up and running - hopefully faster than ever! Thank you for your patience.

I got a message last week when I tried to view the site that they were updating/changing servers/upgrading. Today it is glacially slow or even times out. Anyone else having issues?

All I have got for a week is
Database connection error (2): Could not connect to MySQL.

All I have got for a week is
Database connection error (2): Could not connect to MySQL.

That's the one! We've been slowly coming back online according to the boss. The servers have to "propagate," I think. Still crawling. I'll try and keep you guys posted on where we're at.

Just FYI, looks like we're back up. Sorry for the trouble. As always, let me know if you need anything re: TUW site support.

Got this just now, sorry:

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@theukuleleway.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.2.24 (Unix) mod_hive/5.0 mod_ssl/2.2.24 OpenSSL/1.0.0-fips mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 mod_fastcgi/2.4.6 mod_fcgid/2.3.6 Server at www.theukuleleway.com Port 80

I just signed up for Ukulele Way and had some problems at 10:50 PST and sent a message to the webmaster.

I hope they come back soon as I'm interested in trying the lessons.

Sorry, tried to practice again today and getting 502 bad gateway error.
I know it's much for frustrating for you guys than it is for me.
Both Safari and Chrome. Sorry.

Top Bottom