FS: LoPrinzi Mahogany tenor with Misi pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.

strumsilly

Reaction score
I purchased this Loprinzi BM-T C used and have too many ukes so I need to sell some. I don't know much of it's history. I contacted Loprinzi about this uke, but got no response.
Solid Mahogany
Dark sunburst glossy finish.
Black ? binding on top and back
I think the C in the model stands for custom, as I have not seen another Loprinzi like it.
Where the top and back pieces are joined you can see and feel the seam,. this uke has a super glossy finish and I could not get this to photograph. there is also a few light scratches[pictured], and some light strum scratches in the usual places.
This uke is a real looker , plays great with no other issues , has a Misi pickup system installed , will come with charger[active pickup with battery free power] and pictured case.which has a cut in top pocket I repaired with tape.
$650 shipped and paypalled CONUS.
1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

If this isn't my old LoPr, it looks identical. I purchased it from Elderly. I believe it was a custom order that fell thru. It was a lovely instrument, but I just don't play tenors or concerts. LoPrinzis are the bomb (love my walnut sop).

If this isn't my old LoPr, it looks identical. I purchased it from Elderly. I believe it was a custom order that fell thru. It was a lovely instrument, but I just don't play tenors or concerts. LoPrinzis are the bomb (love my walnut sop).
thanks. yes, it is lovely.

I would love to have that uke! any interest in trades (guitars or ukes). I have a 3 for 1 deal a close to matching set of Bruce Wei soprano, concert and tenor all mint solid acacia with bags and tags...let me know I want that uke

I would love to have that uke! any interest in trades (guitars or ukes). I have a 3 for 1 deal a close to matching set of Bruce Wei soprano, concert and tenor all mint solid acacia with bags and tags...let me know I want that uke
thanks, but I really need to sell some, not acquire more.

Considering how popular they are with guitars, you don't see many of these Sunburst models in Ukes.

Loprinzi is a fine manufacturer and they are all made in Florida.

Someone's going to get a nice one. Best with the sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom