Boy Meets World

Weasel

Reaction score
What, nothing on Boy Meets World!? The all time greatest TV show ever!? "Everything in life I need to know I learned from Feeney."

I know too many quotes from that show...

(Plus there is an episode with an ukulele in it...!)

Haha, yeah. What smells bad is that they stopped putting the last seasons out on dvd! They did the first season and sales were apparently incredible, the second season sales were basically half and third was pretty bad. So they didn't ever make the last four...which is horrible because those are pretty much the best ones!

That sucks about the DVD's. Whenever I think of that show a single scene jumps in my head:

Shawn and Cory are for some reason in a closet hiding. The door opens suddenly and Feeny (who was looking for them) is standing in the doorway, looking angry. Cory and Shawn are motionless and Shawn whispers to Cory...

"Don't move, maybe he won't see us."

To which Feeny answers by grabbing them both and yanking them out of the closet. :biglaugh::D:D:biglaugh:

I used to love that show. Classic.

Bloody awful theme tune, though. "Going down this road that we call life." *Cringe*

That sucks about the DVD's. Whenever I think of that show a single scene jumps in my head:

Shawn and Cory are for some reason in a closet hiding. The door opens suddenly and Feeny (who was looking for them) is standing in the doorway, looking angry. Cory and Shawn are motionless and Shawn whispers to Cory...

"Don't move, maybe he won't see us."

To which Feeny answers by grabbing them both and yanking them out of the closet. :biglaugh::D:D:biglaugh:

Haha, I love it! That's the episode when they were running the school talk show. See, I know this show way too much for my own good...

One of my favorite quotes:

Cory: That girl, she just wrote seven numbers on my hand, what could it possibly mean!?
Shawn: It means call her.
Cory: But Shawn, how can I call her if I don't have her...Ah haha hah!

My name is Plays with squirrels

Top Bottom