FS: Martin S-1 Uke

edhaponik

Reaction score
Martin S-1: $250 Shipped. SOLD

Great little instrument, but unfortunately redundant within my collection. It just doesn't get the play it deserves. As a result, it's in great shape (just a few marks on the lower bout). Nice, bright tone and the dark mahogany body has a lovely grain. Comes with its original Martin-embroidered gig bag.

Shipped CONUS only. Payment via PayPal.

23760071594_59226e7c47_c.jpg

24388264055_cfc637bed2_c.jpg

24280037702_54534af6e5_c.jpg

24019932189_cc9d4c77c6_c.jpg

Last edited:
Consider yourself BUMPED, thread!
Psh, yeah I'll bump you... What... You think just cause a guy plays ukulele, he can't START SOME STUFF?
KEEP STANDING THERE ALL ALOOF AND I'LL BUMP YOU AGAIN...
... Thread, please!

Edit: It occurred to me that I can add more pics!

24362054066_b4bfa08495_c.jpg

Here's my attempt to capture only damage, btw.
24092668520_88317b0ea5_c.jpg

Last edited:
Gah...this is tempting. I'm not exactly on the market (just invested in voice lessons), but this uke looks like something I'd really enjoy playing at work.

Might you be persuaded to upload a sound sample? Just a simple pluck of each string and a few simple chords would suffice.

Thanks for the recording, Ed! Is the arrangement your own? I've played that tune a thousand ways 'til sundown over the years, and now that I play the uke, I love to play it on the uke.

I don't have a youtube account, so I'll leave my feedback here. Not bad for a bit of rough and dirty picking! :music: That arrangement would be probably more engaging if you slowed it down at first and allowed it to blossom into its own space then juxtaposed the faster version and solo against that.

Looking forward to hearing the more "ringy" recording. I get the feeling I'm going to have to open my wallet again unless someone else buys it first.

yeah that's just how i put it together. i like playing that one quick. happy plucker rightly noted that my quick n dirty sample was too quick n dirty.
here's an arrangement of "all the things you are" with a bit more space.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfH2IkhOolc

SOLD

Last edited:
I replied to your original PM and sent you an email with my PayPal info, dadair.
I haven't received anything else from you. You can also reach me at edhaponik@gmail.com

I can ship as early as Tuesday (Post Office closed tomorrow and Monday for MLK).

edit: SOLD - Enjoy it, dadair!

Last edited:
Top Bottom