Nud

Better than the lottery, IMO

I love the wood on your uke. Do you have a picture of the headstock without the tuner? It looks like a gecko but I wanted to see the rest of it.. It's a very elegant looking uke. I hope it brings you many years of pleasure.

It's a beautiful ukulele -- mouth-watering, even! Congratulations! True, it's not the lottery, but run a search online and you'll find stories of winners who went broke. That will never happen with a ukulele!

Purdy! And sounds goooooood! ;)

Congrats Steve..i had a feeling it was you who got this MB....lucky you were on your toes when it came up on Chuck's website.....

now you know how a Moore Bettah sounds....:)

Last edited:
Okay, so I didn't win the billion-and-a-half, but I kinda did win the lottery:

I know, right? Sucks that I didn't win neither :/, if I did, it'd be Makala Dolphins for EVERYBODY LOL.

But that MB is a sweet consolation prize. Looks and sounds great! Congrats and Thanks for sharing :)

In the ukulele world that is a huge lottery win. Congratulations, it's a MB so beautiful goes without saying. Truely classy.

Congrats Steve. I was wondering who got that beauty last Saturday.

Can't wait to hear you play a bit longer after it opens up.

Congratulations Steve. Every time I hear a MB being played, it reinforces my perception of how good these Ukes really are. Of the 2 that were offered I would made the same choice. It's a real beauty.

You probably beat worse odds than the lottery! ;-)

Very beautiful ukulele and one I'm sure you'll enjoy for many years!

Top Bottom