Beltona ukulele

What a cute uke, I love the vintage design. Not sure about the bridge without a saddle, probably no biggie

I agree!

The Bridge looks like a Weissenborn copy - saddle and bridge cut out of one piece.

Tony Francis repairs vintage Weissenborns and looking at this makes the occasional replica - amazing work.

That's an interesting instrument. Sadly my UAS fund is currently depleted. That NZ$550 starting bid equates to US$352.20 at todays rate.

Beautiful! Grab it!

An interesting ukulele for sure but the auction closed without the instrument attracting a bid. Seven people had it watchlisted so there was interest, but nobody was moved to bid.

It has just been relisted at the same starting price.

Well the new auction closed with no takers. Because I had it watchlisted he offered it for a reduced price so I accepted. NUD coming up - God and NZ Post willing :)

Congratulations!! If you ever get sick of it drop my a message!

My ukes (2).jpg

Hi there, I'm new to this forum !

These are my two Concert Beltona non-reso ukes.

Both have the fibre-glass "Bakelite effect" back+sides.

I absolutely love the 5 string - so I'm soon to be ordering a Tenor resonator version.
I have it tuned like a standard Concert uke for the first 4 strings, then the bass-side 5 string is tuned down to A (nearly an octave lower than the 4th string).

Just got an old National Polychrome Triolian (steel bodied) uke too.

Top Bottom