12 yr old Ukulele-ist

HEY! I know Ryan!

I taught him a quick lesson when he came down to Oahu. His dad got my number randomly from one of my friends and gave me call. He said that his son was in town and wanted to take a lesson. Something told me to check him out and I'm glad I did.

He's a talented young kid. I see a nice ukulele future for this young jedi in training hahaha

wow dude, thats sick.

ya that kid has a lot of talent. thats proof that i am slacking haha. but then, he's young, he can absorb information like a sponge.

when i first saw him play on youtube i was like oh my god, this kid is amazing. he's got to be like 30 though in a 12 year olds body and mind, cause there is no way that this 12 yr old is this freaking good. haha just kidding by the way, no i love to watch his videos, and the passion and concentration that he plays with is amazing. i wish i was that young when i first started playing ukulele, its so hard now, especially since i am older, the fingers and the brain don't want to work together haha.

Ryan is awesome and in a small way I sort of consider myself one of his teachers of sorts. His father contacted me a few years ago and I've been helping him with his Jake arrangements through my tabs.

I was just a little too late though or he might be playing a Dominator ukulele instead of a G String. I'm so glad for him to get their backing though. They can certainly afford to support him far better than me, myself and I.

i remember watching his videos a couple months back and i was blown away too. i'd like to see him make original compositions though. not to mean anything bad. im sure he could do it, but then again, i bet he would play awesome either way haha.

T_T wow. This kid is amazing. Now if I could find a working time machine...or get the robot devil to give me his hands, whichever comes first.

Top Bottom