Smash Bros. Codes

4553 9625 6464

Hope to fight you soon :D

My Wii is modded. My WiiKey can't play Brawl (yet). The copy is like, right here in front of me. Once the WiiKey devs can get a fix out for allowing Dual Layer DVDs (Brawl's the only one right now), then I'll be online getting rocked to death by the world hahah

Well I had trouble playing online earlier and I found out that online was down. Is it up as of now? (I'm in school right now xP)

online has been gettin really glitchy, last night i was able to play with my cuzins tho, through friend codes, but the search for opponents feature last night was acting up no one was able to join and it kept kicking me outta the server

Haha i had to make one of these cards too, but yeah the wii isn't in my room so i doubt i won't be able to play till like friday.

SSBBcard.jpg

Haha nice, you happen to be a deviant art user or you got the card somewhere else? I can wait for Friday haha.

they had the game plate on gamespot forums, i jus googled it haha along with the links to the sprites.

I finally found a way to get online with my copy of Brawl. =D

2707-1314-3917

I probably won't get online for a while until I get everyone. I still have to unlock Jiggly, Toon Link, and Wolf. Those are my last ones. Been unlocking everyone all evening since like 5pm here. hahah. I'm sleepy. =P

2707-1314-3917

I probably won't get online for a while until I get everyone. I still have to unlock Jiggly, Toon Link, and Wolf. Those are my last ones. Been unlocking everyone all evening since like 5pm here. hahah. I'm sleepy. =P

haha i was content with jus unlocking capn falcon, btw what's ur nickname that u put for ur wii code?

2707-1314-3917

Haven't been on UU in a while. I'll add :D

I'm slowly moving away from Metaknight because I can't seem to rack up the damage like I can with Toon Link. I played online the other day with a few buddies and they hated me because I controlled so much airspace with all the projectiles I was throwing around hahah

Double-arrowing FTW!

Top Bottom