Mint KoAloha KTM-00

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmmaQ

Reaction score
This great ukulele is in mint condition with a recent build date of May 2015. It looks beautiful, has gorgeous tone and volume and low action for easy playability. Whoever buys it is truly getting an almost new K brand ukulele at a great price. I'm selling it, sadly, for 2 reasons. One, I have unexpected expenses and I need the money and two, I simply find it easier to play a concert sized fretboard.
This KoAloha has been kept in a smoke free home and in an O'ahu hard case with an Oasis Humidifer. It is currently strung with Worth low g strings. The $850 includes the ukulele, the O'ahu hard case, Oasis humidifier, an ST brand blue Hawaiian strap, 2 professionally installed strap buttons and shipping in the US. PayPal preferred.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 198
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 154
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 169
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 129
Quincy, CA- in northern part of state. If you're concerned with shipping times, I am happy to do my best to get it to you ASAP. It really is a wonderful ukulele and in beautiful condition.

Last edited:
Nick, looks like I did it again- sent you a PM without making sure I checked the box so I could have a copy. I added my message between your latest PM and an earlier one. I'll check back soon to see if you got it and have replied. Oh, I forgot- Sunday will be fine for checking it out. I can give you my address in another PM.

Nick, looks like I did it again- sent you a PM without making sure I checked the box so I could have a copy. I added my message between your latest PM and an earlier one. I'll check back soon to see if you got it and have replied. Oh, I forgot- Sunday will be fine for checking it out. I can give you my address in another PM.

Sale pending.

Sorry, no. I did post sold but I guess you didn't see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom