WTB: Pono slot head tenor or baritone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pukin' Ukin'

Reaction score
Interested in seeing if anything is available.
Thanks guys

Oh and please write back to my email, just way easier if I don't happen to check on here: theargus2@gmail.com

Nothin? I appreciate the "referrals" to currently listed ads but these are ukes that I am not into and can't even get ahold of the seller.

Perhaps if you provided a clearer definition of what you are seeking, you'll get a better response. Both of the linked ads met your stated criteria so clearly folks don't have sufficient information to help you.

Perhaps if you provided a clearer definition of what you are seeking, you'll get a better response. Both of the linked ads met your stated criteria so clearly folks don't have sufficient information to help you.
I've contacted both of those individuals. Thanks for you "help". this is absolutely specific enough "WTB Pono slot head tenor or baritone", no? I can say it slower?
I would like to buy a Pono Ukulele that has a slotted headstock. I would be interested in a baritone or tenor. :rock:

Yeah thank you. And it IS an amazing price. The sellers done a great job but I'm just not into the extra abalone, I know it's a personal decision but it's an amazing deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom