New Uke!!

ritzer012

UU+
Reaction score
I just got back from my trip to North Carolina and while I was down there, aside from winning Aldrine's hat (!!!!!) I got myself my first legit uke from the Ukulele Academy in Wilmington. A koa soprano KoAloha. It came down to this one or a cedar and rosewood Mainland and just playing the KoAloha in the store I fell in love. Thanks to everyone who gave me advice about this in my last thread before I left! Just wanted to update you. Also, I have clear Worths on it now...anybody else recommend other strings? These sound pretty good. Just curious. Thanks!

Congratulations!!! I love my KoAloha. I have been switching to Worth Clears on several of my ukuleles and really like them. :shaka:
Ray

Looks awesome! I want a soprano too! I'm thinking of getting the red cedar Mainland which to me looks really sweet. But then again so does your Koaloha - is it solid mahogany?

I really liked the Mainland too...my koaloha is solid koa body and sapele neck

Congratulations!!! I love my KoAloha. I have been switching to Worth Clears on several of my ukuleles and really like them. :shaka:
Ray

cool thanks ray!

Everyone should own at least one Hawaiian Koa ukulele (matches your hat too). ;)

hahaha thanks =)

thats exactly why I got the koaloha instead (because of the hawaii thing, not the hat thing ;) )

The Sceptre is a rockstar's uke, me being a mild mannered mere mortal it has little appeal to be esthetically though I have heard great things about it's sound.

congrats! i wish i could afford a fancy new uke! koaloha make beautiful ukuleles

Top Bottom