FS:Kinnard Soprano Series 2 Cedar-Walnut w/Koa Binding

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirtiestkidever

Reaction score
Kinnard Soprano Series 2 Cedar-Walnut w/Koa Binding

John S. Kinnard Series 2 Soprano
Claro Walnut back and sides (Highly figured)
Western Red Cedar top
Walnut neck
(upgrade) Series 3 hardwood binding/mitered purfling in Curly Koa
Walnut facelplate
3 ring rosette
Rosewood bridge and fingerboard
Gotoh UPT tuners in black
Worth CM Strings

This uke sounds and plays like no other soprano I have ever played. Incredibly easy to play with a deep, full, woody sound that I have not ever heard on another soprano. Mint condition.

I love this ukulele and am only selling this so I can purchase a Kinnard Tenor as I have gravitated to larger ukes and linear tuning. Starting price for these are $2000 (not including hard wood binding and mitered purfling upgrades). $1750 shipped to CONUS.

kinnard1.jpgkinnard2.jpgkinnard3.jpg

Sound sample #2 (to give you an idea of what it sounds like when played by a mere mortal)

This is a great uke, folks! Mine and Doug's were built at the same time and differ only in appointments. The koa bindings on this are really gorgeous as you can see. Besides the beauty, the tone and playability are topnotch.

I've both sold and bought from Doug. Super smooth transactions. Highly recommend both him and the uke!

Doug, the starting price on these just went up to $2,400.

That's one of the best sounding sopranos I've ever heard. Good luck on the sale.

That is one fantastic soprano. I'm sure its new owner will be thrilled with it, whoever it turns out to be.

So many amazing things about this soprano ... looks, tone, note separation, build ... it goes on and on. Good luck with the sale.

So many amazing things about this soprano ... looks, tone, note separation, build ... it goes on and on. Good luck with the sale.

If this was a super soprano Simon would be looking for the "buy it now" button. We both have been so impressed with these Kinnard large bodied sopranos. Best of luck Doug.........someone will be a very happy owner

Well, I either sent a few PMs, or none at all. How do PMs work? I can't see any evidence that I actually sent one, in spite of having hit send. But, I am very interested in this Kinnard!

Well, I either sent a few PMs, or none at all. How do PMs work? I can't see any evidence that I actually sent one, in spite of having hit send. But, I am very interested in this Kinnard!

Put your mouse over the member name, a menu will show up. Click on PM. Writer your message ... and then click send ... it isn't an instant chat thing ... but a direct message.

Thanks. That's what I did, so I'll just have to assume that I've sent a few PMs. (Sorry for the repeats.) I thought that it should show up in the sent box, but I must be mistaken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom