NUD Martin C1K

FinnP

Reaction score
Got this beauty today. Very nice uke, although I find the Martin strings too thin. I wonder how a set of Living Water will sound?
I send the first one back because it had a discoloration on the back, and a dull looking top.
The new one was perfect and a real beauty :)
I bought it in a German store called session.de for 467€, which is cheap here. Excellent shop with free return shipping.

View attachment 87635View attachment 87636View attachment 87637View attachment 87638

I am assuming the first two pictures are of the one you rejected. I can see why..........not very nice looking.

The one you have now on the other hand is gorgeous, one of the nicest looking C1Ks that I have seen. You normally don't get koa with that much curl and dramtic grain. Congratulations, very well done. Enjoy

That's some nice curl in the koa, don't see that much in a C1K. I used to have one, I tried Living Waters, Worth CM, but kept going back to Martin Strings, they just seemed to be made for each other. Love Living Waters on my Kanile'a though...

Lovely koa on that second one. If they sound the same, it doesn't hurt to have a prettier uke. If I were you, I'd find a way to shine it up, show off that curl.

I love Living Waters, give them a try. Also Fremont Blackline mediums.

Congrats on your new uke! A real beauty! Play it daily!

Top Bottom