Uke's sale - Cordoba/1927 Keech Banjo/Bushman Jenny Pineapple/1930 Prince of Wales

Status
Not open for further replies.

drewbydo

Reaction score
Hello all, sadly I have neglected my uke's for some time and its time to let them go to better homes. Up for sale is the following item (I'm at work and ill be posting pictures tonight).

2005 Concert Cordoba - Great condition, no scratches or blemishes

1927 Alvin Keech Banjulele Soprano - Totally gutted, cleaned, and brought back to life. Originally Vellum in great condition, possibly original nut but cannot be sure. Everything else on this is all original.

1930 Johnny Marvin Prince of Wales Tenor - Decent condition, shows wear for its age but plays fine. Had a professional go over it and bring it back to life as well

Bushman Jenny Pineapple Soprano (discontinued model) - great condition has one small blemish on top of fret board at 3rd fret, otherwise in perfect donation and sounds great

Any prices?

Ok here's an update with some pictures and pricing. The Johnny Marvin Uke is at a friends so I won't have pics until next week on that one

The Córdoba is a 2008 CK25 and comes with a hard case for $225
The Bushman Jenny also comes with a soft case for $225
The Keech Banjulele has original case in bad shape for $350
The Prince of Wales also comes with original shape in ok shape for $500

If someone is lucky enough and wants to buy all 4 together I will let the lot go for $1100

Here are the pics
https://imageshack.us/user/drewbydo

Apparently I was incorrect in my thoughts of this being a "Prince of Wales" model Johnny Marvin and it is only the base model harmony with aero bridge. I apologize if I got any of your hopes up. It is still available for sale but I haven't had a chance to research price. Make an offer in the mean time if you are still interested though. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom