FS/FT Fluke with hard wood fret board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derecola

Reaction score
Selling my designer Fluke It has a Hard wood fretboard and grip strips. It will also come with soft case and a new set of Aquila strings. $200.00 and shipping.image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg[

Last edited:
I think that one of my favorite Fluke designs and the hardwood fretboard is a nice upgrade. If I had a bari of equivalent value I would be all over it. Sadly I don't at the moment. Best of luck with your sale/trade!

That's a beauty at a great price.

I have a concert Fluke with similar upgrades. Plays slick and sounds really nice.

In case anyone's on the fence because they're not sure about the odd shape or the fact that there's a plastic back...don't be turned off. They sound great, they're sturdy and well-made, and the flat bottom is handy when you want to set it down for a few minutes.

the hardwood fretboard is really nice on those

Whoever gets this at $200 is going to score. I would buy it if I weren't moving around in the next 2 years. Beautiful instrument.

That is a super nice deal on this. Someone is going to be a very happy camper.

This is from a long time ago so I am wondering if you still have it. I am looking for a travel uke. What is the weight? Can you tell me the measurements? How is the sound? Any buzz? Thank you.

This is from a long time ago so I am wondering if you still have it. I am looking for a travel uke. What is the weight? Can you tell me the measurements? How is the sound? Any buzz? Thank you.

Looks like the OP sold it awhile back, but didn't close out the thread.
Good luck in your search.

Despite the uke being sold and finding a new home, I am posting this info to help those in the future looking for one of these.

Full instrument specs can be had from The Magic Fluke Company web site as per below:
YnxCNhW.png

(source: http://www.magicfluke.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=1830)

Also, product page for this uke is here:
http://www.magicfluke.com/Designer-Fluke-Ukulele-p/fluke_designer.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom