NAMM: Anything yall Want to see?

Mim

Reaction score
No promises. But on Sunday l will try to whisper room deno some things by request. Not all most likely, but as many as possible. But we can make it like a small scavenger hunt. So... Everyone gets to choose ONE Uke for the wish list. You will have better luck if it is a brand I offer that trusts me to sneak off with their Ukes.

If you list more than one, I will skip it. Because I want everyone to have a turn and this is meant to be fun and a small challenge for me...

And... Go...

Banjoleles.

Blackbird eKoa tenor.

Kala Mahogany Guitalele.

Please ask the folks at Pono if they have finished the proto type of their tenor guitar yet. Maybe they have and it is there, that would be awesome

The Deering.

Ok... Usually people just let me take The Ukes. My super awesome Deering salesman had to go with me and wait outside the door and it made me nervous and he said he could not be gone long, and I realized I forgot details like the 12 inch pot, I will be selling it for $499 and the pickup is a little extra. But these are excellent quality made in America Ukes. They are unique. And I know there are strong opinions about this one, and I think the proportions are not for everyone. But those who do buy them love them. At the end of you will notice I get a little distracted, it is because the banjo somehow got hooked to my pants and I could no longer lift it off my lap. Hence me starting to sound really awkward. I wanted to reshoot the demo, but felt bad keeping my sales guy away from his booth so I just went with it. I will make a way better one when I get it in stock!

http://youtu.be/TIEKGSIpkr4

Last edited:
Mim, anything but the people that dress like they think they're at Walmart....

Deering or Good Tone?
does deering have the tenor out yet? never mind, just watched the video. btw, love the hair and their specs say 11" pot. still looks huge but sounds great.

Last edited:
You already covered me with the Ohana concert 8-string, thanks!

Top Bottom