WTB: Mya Moe Tenor

McDougall

Reaction score
Aloha,

I am looking for a Mya Moe tenor ukulele. I would prefer cedar top and koa back and sides but I am certainly willing to consider others. Please let me know what you have!

thanks.

Have mya Moe Bari for sale

I have a mya moe tenor. Bearclaw top and cocobolo back and sides. I bought it at reno the year before last. It still has the original strings. It has hardly been played. In excellent condition. I dont have the number or any pics here at work but if youre interested let me know and Ill get some to you along with the link to it at Mya Moe
clemens.steve@gmail.com

Johnnies Boy
Steve

Pay no attention, I have a Mya Moe BARITONE uke to the above specs not a tenor. Its for sale but I just didnt read the post well. Ill post some pics and price later.

Thanks for the heads up all. I picked up the "coming soon" curly myrtle TC off of the mya moe website this morning. I appreciate all the PM's. Decided to go with Myrtle and I think I will go a different direction for a cedar top uke eventually.

Last edited:
Congratulations! Don't think you can go wrong with that -- Mya Moe makes some excellent tenors in Myrtle. ENJOY!

Top Bottom