Spring Cleaning

Timbuck

Reaction score
I have decided I need more space in the workshop so I'm having a clearout..I have been going through stuff that never gets used and so far I have singled out ..A Honda Petrol Generator, a Milling machine 8" rotary Table..a Milling machine 6" indexer with chuck..A spare headstock assembly off a Drummond B type lathe..and I have a few spare electric motors..and there is loads more stuff buiried under the benches that is just dead money..so I started listing this stuff on eBay this week...It's amazing the amount of stuff a man can accumulate over a few years...And then I'm going to start indoors there are amplifiers guitars and speakers and loads of audio gear hidden away in cupboards and the loft.

I put a few of these choice items I want rid of on eBay complete with instructions for bidding and buy it now prices plain for anyone to see...But I still get emails from guys who want to do private deals offering lesser prices instead of buying or bidding...Whats the point of an auction ?

I put a few of these choice items I want rid of on eBay complete with instructions for bidding and buy it now prices plain for anyone to see...But I still get emails from guys who want to do private deals offering lesser prices instead of buying or bidding...Whats the point of an auction ?

Hi Ken.

I am sorry if it appears that I may have ignored any eBay listing. (I did message Pete privately before anything was listed. as a personal approach)
I haven’t made any ‘away from auction' offers on any listings.

If something is listed (and I want it) I will bid fairly. As yet, there is nothing I need or can afford :eek:

I'm doing the same with my woodstore - expect to see 6 piece Cuban mahogany concert sets for sale and a whole host of other stuff...

Hi Pete,

if it is ebay you are planning on posting stuff on then could you share your ebay ID with us so we can spy on all the goodies please?

Top Bottom