F/S or Trade: KoAloha KCM-02 Koa Long Neck Concert with Padded Bag and Strap Pins

Status
Not open for further replies.

rappsy

Reaction score
Pictures can be seen at:

https://www.flickr.com/gp/rappsy/m68599 There are lots of shadows in these pictures.

******************************************************************************************************************************************************
During my buying and selling, I have come to the conclusion that I like the Concert Body with the Tenor Neck Scale. I have purchased a number of them and now it is time to make one available to someone who will appreciate it and play it.

As there are so few LN Concerts out there, there is not near the choice one has if searching for a traditional scale model, so up for sale or trade is something very special. I am offering my KoAloha KCM-02 LN Concert with the Tenor Scale Neck. The conditional is wonderful, with the only real issue being the small scratches right below the bridge which occurred when the strings broke. If this hasn't happened to you, it will. A few marks here and there are on it, (this isn't new), but as it was born in 2009, this is in really good shape. Pin straps are also on the Uke and I will be including a padded bag with an outside pocket.

KoAloha's are known for their huge sound, thin necks, and a warranty that follows the buyer, not the original owner.

At this point, I am only interested in trading for the following: Collings UT1-K or UT2-K, or a Mya-Moe Tenor in Koa. I have tried Mytle MM's and they don't work for me. If there is a LN Concert that you think I would be interested in, let me know.

I have never tried a Barron River, Laravee, or a Compass Rose and would be interested, but I don't want the lower bout depth to be thicker than approx 2.5".

These aren't LN, but the bodies are smaller than a traditional tenor and they work for me. The appropriate $$ will be added as well.

Pictures can be seen at:

https://www.flickr.com/gp/rappsy/m68599 There are lots of shadows in these pictures.

The price is $SOLD + 1/2 shipping in the U.S. PayPal F&F preferred.

Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
I have had many dealings with Lenny ... a "no worries" seller (and buyer) for sure! Beautiful uke, my friend! Good luck with the sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom