Interesting Trade Offer: Microsoft Surface Pro 3, Keyboard, and Pen for Your Uke

Status
Not open for further replies.

rappsy

Reaction score
I recently bought a Microsoft Surface Pro 3, keyboard and pen locally to have as an alternate to my iPad. Condition almost perfect with a small smudge on the back of the keyboard.

It's just not for me and I spend much more time with my iPad, so I thought instead of trying to sell it, I would see if someone wanted it in trade for a nice Uke. The value is about $1000, so let me know what you have. I am pretty flexible in my value.

ANOTHER BONUS. Warranty is fully transferable and is good through Sept. 2016.

I am interested in:

Collings UT1 or UT2
Mya Moe Tenor (no Myrtle, prefer Koa)
Larrivee Tenor
KoAloha KTMS Thinline Tenor
Barron River Tenor or a Long Neck Concert if they Make One.
Gary Gill Pineapple, if a tenor scale.
(Other Pineapples if a tenor scale)

Other interesting ideas in LN Concert Size or smaller & thinner bodied tenor neck scales, such as Tiny Tenor in Rosewood/Spruce, etc.

Additional cash either way depending on value.

WHATCHA GOT??

Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
i like this idea--I don't know that i have something i can trade you, but i'm hoping that it works out--I think bartering is great

What a great idea. The MS Surface Pro 3 is the Ukulele of the laptop world - small, versatile and can become a symphony in the right hands.

i like this idea--I don't know that i have something i can trade you, but i'm hoping that it works out--I think bartering is great

Try me. Whatcha got?

Pretty flexible with things that I haven't tried yet.

if it were a surface 4 i'd be more inclined to try to make it work. don't think I need anything now though. But i appreciate the idea

What are the tech specs? RAM, storage, etc?

if it were a surface 4 i'd be more inclined to try to make it work. don't think I need anything now though. But i appreciate the idea

When i bought it, i couldn't see the real difference for what I wanted to use it for in spending the extra for the 4, but there's a lot to like about both.

I have three very lucky seeds ... can I get something for it? How about a Cow outfit?

I forgot to mention a BONUS.

The warranty is fully transferable and is good through Sept. 2016.

Surely there is someone that could use this more than me and more than a Uke sitting in it's case.

WHATCHA GOT?

A mutually acceptable trade was agreed upon.

Now to see what else I can trade....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom