WTB Vintage Soprano

Kyle23

Reaction score
Not looking to break the bank here, but I've always wanted a vintage soprano. I have a soprano now and it's an absolute dud, so I'm looking for something I can actually play. Let me know what you've got, sound samples would be a bonus for sure. Thanks

Get a Martin 0 or 1. You won't regret it.

Yes , get a Martin Soprano. You can find them on Ebay for around $ 300 . A great uke is the Martin SO , hard to find but they seem to go for around 200 and in my opinion way underpriced ( I have two ). The OXK (new) can be had now for under 200 on Amazon , an excellent seemingly bulletproof soprano.
One of the best features of Martin sopranos is the nut width , seems perfect for me.
I don't think you can go wrong with any Martin soprano.

Last edited:
check out my Regal on the website... #30

You want a 60s or older Martin. Underwhelmed by the new ones including the SO.
While not a vintage I have one of the first Bushman Jennys. You can have it for $150 shipped CONUS.
I swapped out the Schaller Tunners (too heavy) but will reinstall them if you wish.

Really only looking for vintage as of now. Thanks for the offer though.

Stan- not really sure how much I'm looking to spend to be honest. Definitely not over $500 though

Hi - I have a 1950s Martin Style O soprano for sale. Please let me know if you're interested in seeing pictures.

Thanks,

Steve

Yup, I too sent you a PM

Top Bottom