Almost NUD

Nickie

Reaction score
Due to some foreseen and unforeseen delays, my Cocobolo concert ukulele will be arriving a week later than originally anticipated. However, Kevin did send me some pics so I can give you all a preview. I'm glad he did because my camera sh-- the bed, totally.
It has a side soundport, radiused fretboard, side fret markers, hi gloss finish, and fancy peghead tuners, I forgot what kind they are. Plus it will have a pre-amp, so I can blast the neighbors into begging me to stop playing.IMG_20160203_183158.jpgIMG_20160203_183206.jpgIMG_20160203_183241.jpgIMG_20160203_183307.jpgIMG_20160203_183325.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice! They are constantly improving their offerings. Congratulations!

Wow wow wow nickie, sure looks pretty, kevin gave you the best, nice to have inside connections huh thank you for sharing

Gorgeous sap wood elements on a very pretty wood set. I bet you are finding it hard to wait these final days before delivery.

Very nice! They are constantly improving their offerings. Congratulations!

Indeed! I might have to get another one for the side port, Pegheads, and pickup missing from mine. :p

Nickie, thanks so much for sharing the pictures. That is one fabulois ukulele and you deserve it. Enjoy it when it arrives and play it till your fingers fall off :music:

That looks amazing. I got to demo one of the earlier concert versions for a bit and it was really nice. I've also e-mailed with Kevin a little back then and he was great to "talk" to. Customer service was top notch. It should be well worth the wait.

Due to some foreseen and unforeseen delays, my Cocobolo concert ukulele will be arriving a week later than originally anticipated. However, Kevin did send me some pics so I can give you all a preview. I'm glad he did because my camera sh-- the bed, totally.
It has a side soundport, radiused fretboard, side fret markers, hi gloss finish, and fancy peghead tuners, I forgot what kind they are. Plus it will have a pre-amp, so I can blast the neighbors into begging me to stop playing.View attachment 88035View attachment 88036View attachment 88037View attachment 88038View attachment 88039

Ooooooo droooooooooooool!

Wow, really beautiful! Please post sound samples when you have them!

Thanks for all the kind posts all! When it comes I shall try to learn to post a sound sample for you all.
That will be my only planned 2016 uke purchase, so I'm sitting on pins and needles.

There's a uke worth waiting for! Congratulations, you deserve a gorgeous new uke for sure!!! :D

Great review Nickie!!! Beautiful Cocobolo Uke!!!

Ooh Nickie, that is a beauty! You are going to love that sound port. My pineapple has one, and it delivers those sweet sounds right to my ears.

A Cocobolo is worth the wait.

Wow, that's beautiful!
I'm looking forward to a sound sample, too.

Top Bottom