Any Branson Ukulele Shops?

UkieOkie

Reaction score
I will be in Branson, MO soon and of course I would like to oust after some ukes. Do any of you folks know of any good music shops with a good Uke selection in Branson?

I will be in Branson, MO soon and of course I would like to oust after some ukes. Do any of you folks know of any good music shops with a good Uke selection in Branson?

I don't personally know music stores, but you mentioned Branson. Haha. Some of my artists are Buckets N' Boards who perform at the Starlight Theater in Branson. I think it is the off-season for them where they play Disney Cruises, but they play some of my ukuleles in their show!

I caught their show pre-ukulele and need to make it to Branson to see their show now that they have incorporated them into it!

Thanks Mim. I wish they were playing this weekend. Its such a musical town; I bet Ukes abound. I was just hiping somebody had a good starting point.

Thanks Mim. I wish they were playing this weekend. Its such a musical town; I bet Ukes abound. I was just hiping somebody had a good starting point.

I hope to go cause I was invited to stay with them! Plus I saw their show on a cruise in it's infancy and now it has gotten quite large!

Here is a shot with the ukes on the left! Haha! They have different ones they play now too! And a pocket uke, and a small banjo uke, and all sorts! You are bound to find something there where you can try some stuff out for sure!

Here are my guys! They are a fun family show! My kids love them and it gives me cred in their eyes that I talk to them all the time!

6%20-%20Uke-Cowboy_1.png

Here is one more shot! I gave Matt a hard time about leaving his tuner on and sent him a low profile behind the headstock one for the future! Haha!

artist-series-buckets-n-boards.jpg

Mim, what model does the guy on the left have?

That's great Mim. That must be neat to see your instruments out there in action.

We will be there later today. I hope I can find some ukes to check out. I have worked myself up some serious UFS. "Ukulele Fondling Syndrome"

Ok so here is an update in case anyone else finds themselves in Branson wondering where to find some ukes to check out. I have found two places so far with ukuleles.

First is inside the Apple Tree Mall which is like a flea market with lots of booths. However you pay all at the front and most of the booths are unaccompanied. I found two booths with quit a few ukes, mostly low and Hilos and some Eddie Finns. They did however have two koa Martin sopranos in a locked case along with a custom from a Missouri luthier. In another booth I found some frog pond Ukes and guitars made from cigar boxes and bedpans and such. These would make great conversation pieces but let's just say they didn't have the sound I was looking for.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Here is their info: Branson Music Outlet Located inside The Apple Tree Mall (#H55)
(417) 335-2133
1830 W State Highway 76
Branson, MO 65616

I'll post more when I find them.

Last edited:
Oh we also went by Cedar Creek Dulcimers and could see the Ukes through the window but they were closed. We'll try them and "Artfolk" tomorrow.

Ok so here is the update on Cedar Creek Dulcimers. This place was open despite the wind and snow. This is a really near place. They make wonderful mountains Dulcimers as well as other folk instruments. The gentleman working was knowledgeable and friendly and gladly demonstrated the instruments such as the different Dulcimers and such. They have a great array of instruments. There Uke selection is
mostly kala/makala. We had a great time.

Because I am a great dad and a terrible husband, I bought all three kids a kazoo before we got in the car for a 6 hour drive home. �� ;-)

Here are a few pics. I will probably have to buy a mountain dulcimer from Cedar Creek very soon.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Top Bottom